RJ’s Replays is now “The Frozen Cactus!”
As the adage goes, variety is the very spice of life. Here at The Frozen Cactus, we live by that theme. From our extensive, contemporary food and drink menu, to our huge catalog of craft beers and giant high-definition televisions, we have something for everybody.
Known locally as one of the best of Tucson sports bars, we offer nearly every package available on DirecTV — and we’re the best place to watch Tucson UFC and boxing events. With 29 screens — including a 3D TV — there’s not a bad spot in the house.
And what goes better with sports than a nice, cold craft beer or cider? With more than 140 options on draft or in bottle, no palate with be disappointed. Our food menu combines the best in super-tasty pub fare and multi-regional, overstuffed sandwiches. Whether you are sharing small plates with friends during the game, stopping by for a quick dinner and a pint, trying some of the best Tucson happy hour options, or celebrating a major occasion, RJ’s is what you need.
For those looking for a lively atmosphere, we offer some of the best Tucson Karaoke and live music each week. Plus, our bottle service staff is well-known for making everybody’s private parties extra special.
Stop on by sometime for some fun times. We guarantee you’ll never forget it.
Southern Arizona Cornhusker watch site!
Sports • Live Music • Beer
- Monday: Monday Night Football in September • NFL jersey giveaways & drink sepecials. $1 Oysters 3pm til Close!
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesday (dine in only) $1.50 Beef | $2 Chicken | $2 Pork. Poker Tournament 6-9pm
- Wednesday: Wing Wednesdays 75 cent wings (dine in only). Open Mic Night 7-10pm
- Thursday: Jack Trivia 7-9pm + Karaoke 9pm -1am.
- Friday: Live Music.
- Saturday: Seasonal drink specials. + NCAA Football and Pay Per View Events
- Sunday: Sunday Funday — Nascar ‘n NFL all day. Karaoke 7pm -12am.
Ice bar & Fire Grill Our Contact Information